Sunday, January 2, 2011

Shh! Happy New Year

As forewarned, I've been off the radar. I can't wait to finish my dissertation!

Anyways, I thought you might like to see Mark and I's EggSquid stickering adventure. I have a Facebook photo album that is public, so you all can see it: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2203625&id=1012830&l=e6590b33a1

I've hidden five EggSquids in a geocache called "Keep on Truckin' Trail" which is located at the top of Mark's road here in Felton. I hope some kids find it soon; I can't wait to see where the stickers wind up.


I'm sure I made some 2010 New Year's resolutions. Being that I can't remember what they are, I wonder how I did...

Well, no it turns out that I did not make any 2010 resolutions. Instead, I'll tell you about my 2011 goals.

  • Graduate. That's right folks, I've put it out there in writing. To graduate, I need to defend my PhD proposal, conduct experiments, code, conduct more experiment, write the dissertation, defend the dissertation, and make any changes necessary.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Love it! We had so much fun on our treasure hunting expedition - just before the kids started dropping like flies with the flu :( Looking forward to many more adventures.